Monday, March 10, 2008

Trying Something New

Blogging seems to be the new "yuppie" thing to do, and I will try anything once so here we go. I have really enjoyed looking at my sister Meagans blog, as well as Morgans brother Court and his wifes.

Things here in Idaho are going great. The snow has finally started to melt and is almost completely gone here in Pocatello, but has a long ways to go in Malad. I have been busy getting all my stuff together and sent in to the state department of education, so I can hopefully land a teaching position here in town next fall (Morgan says that its about time I get a job :) ). This week I need to make the trip to Blackfoot and get a couple letters of recommendations to put in my portfolio. Other than that I am basically ready to start applying for jobs when they open up.

Morgan has been really busy between work, running her volleyball club, coaching, and playing in a city league. It hardly seems like I see her on the weeks that she has her 4 straight nights, of 12 hour shifts. The nice thing about her schedule is that every other week she has 5 days off so we still have lots of opportunities to go and do things together.

It amazes me that Morgan and I have been married now for two years. It seems like it was just the other day we were going to SLC to get married. However, if you were to ask her she might say its felt like at least two years. I have to admit I can be difficult to live with on occasion. Its been a great two years!

2 comments:

meagan said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! It's actually turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would. I've been listening to your music this morning. It's pretty good, of course, its what I would expect from you. We'll have to see if Morg ever posts her music taste on here, because it will be a complete 180.I'm excited to see some of your pictures too

Kristanne said...

Now I have one more blog to read!! Like I have nothing else to do. I have to say you are much better looking than Jason Biggs. There has to be a better match. Shawn and I are coming up on 17. Sometimes it has been quick and sometimes it has been way long, though at this moment it doesn't seem that long. Guess that is good for me and for HIM!!;>