Sunday, March 16, 2008

Still winter

The snow was completely gone up here in Pocatello until yesterday. We got about 6 inches of new snow, to help reminded us that winter is still not quite over. I took drive today up into the mountains that are east of Pocatello and they still have lots of snow. Hopefully with all the snow that we have been receiving this year the farmers will be able to have good crops. I went and talked to the people at Blackfoot High School that are going to give me letters of recommendation, and I am going to have them send in confidential letters. The confidential recommendation means that I will not know what the letter says about me, kinda scary, but I'm confident that they will give me good recommendations. I think future employers will like the fact that I had enough confidence in how I performed that I did not need to read and hand pick recommendations that were guaranteed to be positive.

Morgan has her short week of work this week so hopefully we will get to see more of each other. Her volleyball team did very well in the tournament this past weekend in Salt Lake. I believe they finished in the top 15. I am not certain how many teams there are but I want to say there are about 50 or so.


3 comments:

meagan said...

wow! that's a lot of new snow. it's definitely spring here. i'll have to take a picture of the trees blossoming in front of our house. i put up some pictures of ben's solo so you'll have to check them out when you get a chance. great pictures, it makes me miss home!

meagan said...

oh I forgot, tell more congrats on the VB finish!

Anonymous said...

wow