Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dads 50th Birthday

This past week was my dads 50th birthday. My mom wanted to through a big party for him but thats really not my dads style, so we had a little get together with my grandparents and my parents friends. I have started to fill out a couple of job applications for the fall. One of the jobs is in Idaho Falls, and the other is in Aberdeen.

Easter as fun we went up over to Morgan, UT to visit my Granny and Gramps last saturday. It was good to see them, it had been a while since I had seen my grandma. On sunday we did the easter thing with the Jones's. Morgans brother Court and his wife and baby came up so the whole family was there.
Below are a few pictures of my Dad in the sleeping bag that Me and Meagan got him for his birthday. Its suppose to be rated to -25 degrees, so he should stay toasty.




1 comment:

meagan said...

what great pictures! Dad looks so funny with his goofy eyes at the whitman boys. Good thinking with the sleeping bag! You know he likes it when he tries it out.