Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything, but in all honesty nothing to exciting has happened. I have been helping my Grandpa Rose put the wheel lines back together, because the wind tore them apart a few weeks ago. I have also been fencing a bit. Morgan is done with club volleyball now. In there last tourneyment her team did really well and ended up winning the Region. She was really excited, the girls even get shirts that say intermountain volleyball region champs. Her team is suppose to be having a BBQ tomorrow but the weather might screw up her plans. It has been so nice up until today and now its 50 and rainny and tomorrow is not suppose to be any better. Maybe they can do it at a church or something.

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

Well a normal life is much better than one always up in the air!!! BTW we are having a Memorial Day Cook Out at Granny's on Monday at 5:30. We would love it if you and Morgan could make it!!

Oh and as a teacher you are going to have to double check your spelling. IT is tournament not tourneyment. :> I know - parents are a booger about it. At least they were when I taught. Your not allowed to make mistakes.

Brock & Morgan said...

Thanks for the invite its always nice to know that you are thought of. I know Morgan will be working Monday night and If my parents go down MAYBE I will hitch a ride with them. I will try to remember to check my spelling expecially since about half of my students will be English Language Learners.